OSHA NFPA & DOT 8-Hour Propane Emergency Responders “Refresher” Training
Note: User can select the course date as Oct 8th respectively while checking out.
The refresher is a 1-day program for industry members and first responders that have previously taken the Propane Emergency Response Training. The refresher is required every three years to maintain the Emergency Response Certification. The course will be based on the materials found in the Propane Emergencies Textbook, 3rd Edition.
- Scope Of Propane Emergencies & How Industry Works With The Fire Service
- Review Of Propane Characteristics Focus On Flammable Range & Leak Mitigation
- Gas Migration
- Codes and Standards Critical Guidelines For The Qualification Of Responders
- NFPA 472
- NFPA 473
- 49 CFR-DOT Training Requirement
- Department Of Labor 29 CFR 1910.120 – OSHA
- General Emergency Response Procedures (SOP)
- Tactical Guidelines For Responding To Propane Emergencies
- Product Transfer Compressors, Pumps, Flaring, Truck Auxiliary Unloading Capabilities and Water Injection
- Class Includes Video Presentation Covering Live Scenarios