March 1 2021
last revised Feb 27 2021 – first published May 15 2020
Invitation to be listed and be
a VPE 2021 Media Partner
In 2020 Coronavirus led a number of propane events, conferences and trade shows being cancelled. The Virtual Propane Expo (VPE) was created in response to the challenges that the Coronavirus was placing on our industry.
In 2021, as in 2020, there is no cost to attend VPE sessions, no cost to have a Virtual Booth and again, no cost to be a VPE Media Partner.
No cost to your publication to be a VPE Media Partner.
We launched our first VPE event in April 2020 and ran a “VPE Day” every month thru October. VPE met with overwhelming success in 2020 and we are making changes to VPE in 2021 for the better.
Our 2020 numbers were:
VPE provides your Media Outlet with:
- Your Media Segment ( no cost option for 2021 Media Partners): VPE incorporates your media outlet into as many VPE 2021 events as you choose, on a recurring basis (say, once per month on the same Thursday of the month) in the form of a Media Segment Sponsor. This entails your media Outlet leading a scheduled 30-minute session on any relevant propane topic of your choosing. You choose the title, you moderate and- or introduce your chosen presenter. VPE will record the session and make it available after-the-fact in our “Session Archives”. VPE will promote you and your Media Segments industry-wide
- Promotion of your publication on the VPE website as an VPE Media Partner, including:
- Listing you in the VPE Media Partner page
- Showing your logo on the VPE Media Partner page
- Including your name and logo on the VPE Media Partner Banner
- Identification of your publication on VPE communications to media, propane marketers and vendor communities and identify you as a 2021 VPE Media Partner
- Posting of your URL on www.virtualpropaneexpo.com
- A VPE background and summary letter for use as you see fit
- Ready-to-use VPE Media Partner image files for your e-publications showing your publication a VPE Media Partner
- Provide your publication with a free premium partner virtual booth for you to establish your company presence including logo, sales message and links to videos, brochures and sales pages all in the premier sponsor area.
- Virtual Propane Expo Intro: We provide your publication with Front & Center placement of your short video speaking to your view on changes to the promotional tools available to the industry in the wake of Covid-19
In return, VPE asks that your publication do any 3 (three) of the following:.
- Participate in one or more of our Media Segments, a live VPE session where you present, or moderate a session, on a topic that is relevant to propane
- Inform your propane community of VPE.
- Add the link to VPE – www.virtualpropaneexpo.com to your publication website
- Add the link to VPE to your publication outgoing email signatures
- Provide VPE a space in your publication regular e-publications for VPE logo and its URL.
- Include VPE into your digital marketing program
The above are just examples. Please let us know if you have any suggestions.
This is an opportunity to provide value and continuity of communications to and with your readers by providing an easy-to-access forum for your readers to visit with marketers as well vendors about relevant topics. The list includes New Technologies to help grow their businesses, briefings on propane liability issues, safety, training and compliance challenges, and more.
These remain challenging times and they require outside-the-box thinking to address the needs of the propane industry in general and your readers.
Please note that your publication is welcome to a free virtual booth even if you choose not to become a VPA Media Partner. Just use the Vendor Sign Up form link at the VPE home page
If you will join us as a VPE Media Partner, simply reply in the affirmative, and we will get started
Thanks for your consideration.
Bill Stomp, President, VirtualPropaneExpo.com
Shane Sweet – VPE Advisory Board, shane.sweet@shanesweetLLC.org, 802-558-6101
Mike DiGiorgio – VPE Advisory Board
Stuart Flatow – VPE Advisory Board
Mary-Rachel Keyser, VPE Development Lead
This document is subject to change without notice.
Thank you 2020 Media Partners