June 10 2020 – first published May 15 2020
Invitation to be listed and be a
VPE Media Partner
Coronavirus has led to a number of propane events, conferences and trade shows being cancelled, as others are considering cancellation or are postponing to a later date.The Virtual Propane Expo (VPE) was created in response to the challenges that the Coronavirus has placed on our industry.
We launched our first show on April 29th and it was met with overwhelming success. In the first two weeks we had:
- Over 400 registrants
- 3000 unique site visits
- 10 presenters
- 175 vendors
- 12 Premium Sponsors were party to the first effort.
Additional VPE were held May 28 and participation is growing rapidly. As of June 10 2020, we expect VPE to be held at the end of June, July and beyond, typically at the end of each month.
There was and is no cost to attendees to virtually visit vendors or participate in any of the presentations.
There was and is no cost to become a VPE “Media Partner”. See below for a summary on how to become a VPE Media Partner.
As members of the VPE Advisory Board, we are proud to have been apart of this
ground- breaking event, that, in a matter of weeks from launch, was attended by hundreds of vendors and propane marketers. Feedback has been very positive.
We welcome your participation in future VPE activities, and would be pleased to have your publication or firm as a VPE Media Partner.
There is no cost to your publication
- Promote your publication on the VPE website as an VPE Media Partner, including:
- Listing you in the VPE Media Partner page at no cost
- Show your logo on the VPE Media Partner page
- Include your name and logo on the VPE Media Partner Banner
- Identify your publication on VPE communications to media, propane marketers and vendor communities as a VPE Media Partner
- Post your URL on www.virtualpropaneexpo.com
- Provide your publication with a VPE background and summary letter for use as you see fit
- Provide your publication with the option to present – or introduce speakers – at future VPE sessions on your choice of topics. Live or pre-recording presentations are welcome. Please, by all means, feel free to use your own educators and trainers
- Provide your publication with ready-to-use VPE Media Partner image files for your e-publications showing your publication a VPE Media Partner
- Provide your publication with a premium partner virtual booth for you to establish your company presence including logo, sales message and links to videos, brochures and sales pages all in the premier sponsor area.
- Virtual Propane Expo Intro: WIIFY – What’s In it For You. Provide your publication with Front & Center placement of your short video speaking to your view on changes to the promotional tools available to the industry in the wake of Covid-19
In return, VPE asks that your publication do any 2 (two) of the following:
- Inform your propane community of VPE.
- Add the link to VPE – www.virtualpropaneexpo.com to your publication website
- Add the link to VPE to your publication outgoing email signatures
- Provide VPE a space in your publication regular e-publications for VPE logo and its URL.
- Include VPE in your digital marketing program
The above are just examples. Please let us know if you have any suggestions.
This is an opportunity to provide value and continuity of communications to and with your readers by providing an easy-to-access forum for your readers to visit with marketers as well vendors about relevant topics. The list includes New Technologies to help grow their businesses, briefings on propane liability issues, safety, training and compliance challenges, and more.
These are certainly challenging times and they require outside-the-box thinking to address the needs of the propane industry in general and your readers.
Please note that your publication is welcome to be listed for free even if you choose not to become a VPA Media Partner. Just use the Vendor Sign Up form link at the VPE home page
If you will join us as a VPE Media Partner, simply reply in the affirmative, and we will get started
Thanks for your consideration.
Bill Stomp, President
Shane Sweet – VPE Advisory Board, shane.sweet@shanesweetLLC.org, 802-558-6101
Stuart Flatow – VPE Advisory Board
Mike DiGiorgio – VPE Advisory Board
Peter Gilman – VPE Advisory Board
This document is subject to change without notice.